Volunteers are a vital part of Family Health West. We thrive because of our community’s continued support and involvement in everything we do–from caring for patients to helping with social activities, to helping in our offices or volunteering for fund-raising events.
Contact our Volunteer Coordinator today for more information:
Nathan Watchman 970-858-2211 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your time is a very special gift.
There are many ways to help:
- Assist with activities
- Greet and direct visitors at the hospital
- Help with special parties
- Share your musical talents
- Sit and visit
- Enlist a special young person to be a Youth Volunteer at the hospital
- Help maintain the grounds at the facilities
- Read letters, newspapers, or stories
- Take a walk with a patient
- Play chess, dominos, checkers, card games, etc.
- Deliver flowers and reading material to patients
- Help with fundraising events
- Assist with data entry and other office duties
- Plan a group religious service
To be considered for a volunteer position within Family Health West, please fill out and submit the forms below.
Or print, then fill out and complete the forms below and deliver to the Volunteer Coordinator or mail them to Family Health West, Attention Volunteer Coordinator, P.O. Box 130, Fruita, CO 81521.
Did you know you can start volunteering at Family Health West as early as age 12?
The benefits of helping others or working for a worthy cause can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your lifetime.
Volunteering helps you develop a heart for giving, discover more about your community, foster meaningful relationships and even build your resume.
Reasons to Volunteer as a Teen:
- Promotes Lifelong Community Engagement
- Share Your Passion
- Develops Skills for the Future
- Add Value to College Applications & Work Resumes
- Personal Growth
To apply for a Volun-Teen position, download and complete the form below. Please call to make an appointment with our Volunteer Coordinator to turn in your application. Both a parent/legal guardian and the interested teen will need to be present at the initial meeting.
Contact Volunteer Services to learn more: