Close to home
The Oaks Assisted Living at Family Health West provides a loving, safe and life-enriching environment. The Oaks offers 70 private, cozy rooms. Individuals become members of a supportive community — allowing them to thrive and experience life at its fullest.
• Private rooms with private bathrooms
• Personal attention and assistance as needed with the following:
• 24-hour protective oversight
• Hairdresser on site
• On-site lab draws, physician clinic, exercise and therapy room
• Medicaid benefits and some long-term care insurance plans are accepted
• Respite Care for short-term stays
• Transportation for appointments, shopping and special outing
• Tobacco-free environment for the health of our residents
In addition, The Oaks is conveniently located near Family Health West’s hospital, emergency department, and extended care services.
Focus on Fun!
At The Oaks, our staff is known for their friendliness and attentiveness. Our mission is to keep the “life” in assisted “living.” We help identify and support each resident’s passion, ensuring that each day has purpose and joy.
A variety of group and individual activities is offered such as exercise classes, dancing, singing, professional entertainment, bus trips, picnics and luncheon outings, holiday parties, conversation, arts and crafts projects, and more! We want to keep “life” in living!
The Oaks is within walking distance of a state-of-the art community recreation center which includes a senior center, heated pool, and gym.
Fruita is recognized for our wonderful festivals. We are surrounded by beautiful mountain vistas, and our weather is temperate most of the year.
For more information or to schedule a tour, please contact Jason Davis, Administrator at (970) 858-2178.
The Oaks Assisted Living
805 W. Ottley Ave.