- Physical Therapy
Colorado Canyons Hospital and Medical Center Adult Rehabilitation is one of the crown jewels of our organization. With patients spending more time with their therapist than any other healthcare provider, it is an important decision for the patient to choose the therapist that is going to best meet their unique needs during their rehabilitation.
Our full-service therapy department treats patients from infant through geriatric life stages. Our team is composed of occupational, physical, speech and wellness therapists with a tremendous scope of specialties and backgrounds. We take pride in providing superior therapeutic care through experienced clinicians, many of whom have 20+ years of experience.
551 Kokopelli Blvd., Suite J
Fruita, CO 81521
Monday through Friday 7 AM to 5:30 PM
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Aquatic Therapy
- Prehabilitation: doing therapy before surgery to reduce recovery time after surgery
- Manual Therapy
- Spine Rehabilitation
- Job Site Analysis
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Activities of Daily Living Training and Restoration
- Chronic Pain Intervention
- Golf Swing Analysis and Correction
- Bicycle Seating and Positioning Analysis and Correction
We also offer therapy in the following languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, German and Dutch.
Conditions We Treat
- Sports-Related Injuries
- Repetitive Stress Injuries
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- ACL, MCL, PCL and/or LCL Injuries
- Strains and Sprains
- Shoulder Injuries
- Workplace Injuries
- Tennis and Golfer’s Elbow
- Ankle Injuries
- Hip and Knee Replacements and Post-Op Surgical Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- Injuries to the Hand
- Speech/Language Pathologies
- Spina Bifida
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- and more…
For more information, or to make an appointment, call (970) 858-2147
Impairment due to injury or disease may occur in activities of daily living. Occupational Therapy at Colorado Canyons Adult Rehabilitation addresses sensory, motor, cognitive, and psychological components that cause difficulty in performance in areas such as self-care, work, leisure, and recreation and for conditions such as stroke, pneumonia, multiple sclerosis, etc.
Occupational Therapy Specialties
- Constraint induced therapy for upper extremity function, i.e., restoring use of arms and hands
- Treatment of hands for arthritis, injuries, post-surgery, pain, etc.
- Treatment for visual-perceptual difficulties such as double vision, low vision, lazy eye
- Vestibular rehabilitation – treatment of vertigo
- Stroke and spinal cord injury specialty
- Multiple sclerosis specialty
- Treatment of learning, reading, visual and sensory disorders among school-aged children
- Home safety / modifications
For more information, or to make an appointment, call (970) 858-2147.
Colorado Canyons Adult Rehabilitation provides speech therapy services designed to help prevent, identify, evaluate, treat, and rehabilitate communication and swallowing disorders.
Speech-language pathologists evaluate and treat impairments such as articulation disorders, language disorders, reading impairments, Dysphagia, Aphasia, voice disorders, Dysarthria / Apraxia, post stroke, and other disorders.
Speech Therapy Specialties
- Communication and swallowing disorders
- Cognition Disorders
- Voice Disorders
For more information or to make an appointment, call (970) 858-2147.
Colorado Canyons Hospital and Medical Center Adult Rehabilitation also offers an array of wellness services and classes including:
-Fitness Assessments, Wellness Coaching, and Exercise Training -General fitness
-Cardiac and pulmonary
-Pre and post natal
-Stepping On: Fall Prevention and Balance Workshop
-POWER Program: Personalized Optimal Wellness Exercise Rehab
-Health improvement program consisting of 12 individual appointments including assessments, exercise, and dietician meetings
Ongoing Group Classes
-Back to Health