Together We Flourish
Family Health West Hospital is a full-service hospital located in Fruita, Colorado, just 13 miles from Grand Junction. We have been serving the community for over 75 years and are committed to providing our patients with the highest quality care possible.
We offer a wide range of services, including:
- 3D Mammography:
- This advanced imaging technology can help detect breast cancer earlier, when it is more treatable.
- 25 Private Rooms:
- Our private rooms provide our patients with a comfortable and relaxing environment to recover in.
- 24/7 Emergency Department:
- Our emergency department is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide care for patients with any medical or traumatic emergency.
- Acute Beds:
- Our acute beds provide short-term care for patients who need a higher level of care than can be provided at home.
- Adult Rehabilitation:
- Our adult rehabilitation program helps patients recover from injuries or illnesses that have affected their physical or cognitive abilities.
- CAP Accredited Laboratory:
- Our laboratory is accredited by the College of American Pathologists, which ensures that our testing is performed to the highest standards.
- Imaging and Radiology:
- Our imaging and radiology department offers a wide range of services, including X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, and ultrasounds.
- Infusion Center:
- Our infusion center provides infusion therapy for patients who need to receive medications or fluids through a vein.
- Medicare Skilled Nursing:
- Our Medicare skilled nursing facility provides long-term care for patients who need assistance with activities of daily living.
- Outpatient Procedure Center:
- Our outpatient procedure center offers a variety of procedures that can be performed on an outpatient basis, which means that patients can go home the same day.
- Pediatric Rehabilitation:
- Our pediatric rehabilitation program helps children recover from injuries or illnesses that have affected their physical or cognitive abilities.
- Our pharmacy provides medications and medical supplies to our patients.
- Wound Healing Center:
- Our wound healing center provides care for patients with chronic wounds, such as pressure ulcers and diabetic foot ulcers.
- Respiratory Therapy:
- Our respiratory therapy team provides care for patients with respiratory problems, such as asthma, COPD, and pneumonia.
- Our EEG team provides testing for patients with neurological conditions, such as seizures, sleep disorders, and brain injuries.
We are also a Level IV Trauma Center, which means we are equipped to provide the highest level of care for patients with life-threatening injuries.
Our team of experienced and compassionate doctors, nurses, and staff are dedicated to providing our patients with the care they need and deserve. We are committed to providing our patients with a positive and healing experience.